Expose your brand to the growing outdoor lifestyle and adventure travel audience during Arizona Car week, which generates over $200M in tourism revenue in Scottsdale alone from a global audience. Our attendees visit to outfit their upcoming adventures. And they’re gearing up their vans, trucks, Jeeps and motorcycles to haul their outdoor equipment and for sustainability while off-the-grid.
Get your products and services in front of an engaged community of enthusiasts that are in-market to buy gear and prepare for adventure travel.
Connect With A Highly
Average Household Income of $75,000 and higher
Averaging in age between 25 - 54
Participates in off-roading
Participates in Camping
Participates in Fishing
Participates in Hunting
Male vs. Female
77% Male | 23% Female
Plan to purchase a new ATV/UTV/SXS in the next 12 months
RV/Camper/Toy Hauler Owners
Participates in Boating
Participates in attending other sporting events
Check Out Some of Our
Official Product Sponsor
- Arizona Car Week, held every January, has an economic impact of over $200M for the City of Scottsdale alone.
- Hundreds of thousands of “car people” descend upon the area from around the globe for the automotive-related events.
- The Salt River Fields site is 10 minutes south of the Barrett-Jackson site, which draws in upwards of 400,000 visitors itself.
- Due to overlap with numerous outdoor lifestyle activities, it’s difficult to measure the offroad/overlanding market’s growth precisely, however the global adventure tourism market—which includes camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, rafting and other pursuits that are closely associated therewith—enjoyed a boom in the last decade, and is forecast to grow in value from $586 billion in 2019 to $1.63 trillion in 2026, according to a recent report by Allied Global Insights (www.sema.org/news-media/magazine/2020/14/2020-truck-road-market-trends)
- SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) has noted a significant increase in vendor applications and participation for Overlanding and Offroad for their annual event
Whether your journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to mountain bike, hike, paddle, and climb, expose your brand to the growing outdoor lifestyle audience.
Food Vendor Application
Sign up your food truck to serve delicious treats to our hungry attendees!
Want to speak to someone?
Our team can work to develop a fully customized package to help your company achieve its objectives. Contact our sales representatives to discuss custom sponsorships opportunities.